Prevent tracking dust in and out of the work area!
- 4-pack refill
- Works with the ZipWall® Mat base
- Contains four pads of 24″×36″ clear adhesive sheets
- Individually tabbed and numbered
- Adhesive surface captures dust on contact
- Peel away the top sheet to expose a new surface
See ZipWall® Mat for information about the base.
The EPA recommends the use of tacky mats to help comply with its Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule), which requires that renovation firms use precautions to ensure that all personnel, tools, and other items are free of dust and debris before leaving the work area. According to the EPA Inspection Manual for the RRP Rule, “tacky mats may be put down immediately adjacent to the plastic sheeting covering the work area floor to remove dust and debris from the bottom of the workers’ shoes as they leave the work area.”
- For use with the ZipWall® Mat
- Clear disposable adhesive sheets are individually tabbed and numbered – simply peel away the top sheet to expose a new surface
- Large adhesive surface removes dust from shoes, casters, and wheels
Four 30-sheet refill pads.