- Adhesive surface captures dust on contact
- Peel away the top sheet to expose a new surface
Each ZipWall® Mat features a durable, reusable, non-skid base and includes a pad of 30 adhesive sheets. The base is 25″×37″ and the mat 24″×36″. Slip-resistant backing holds the base firmly in place on carpeted floors and on smooth floors like vinyl, concrete, and tile. The base is portable and does not damage the floor surface. Adhesive sheets are individually tabbed and numbered so you always know how many are left. When the top sheet gets dirty, simply peel it off to expose a clean one.
A 4-pack refill is available.
The EPA recommends the use of tacky mats to help comply with its Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule), which requires that renovation firms use precautions to ensure that all personnel, tools, and other items are free of dust and debris before leaving the work area. According to the EPA Inspection Manual for the RRP Rule, “tacky mats may be put down immediately adjacent to the plastic sheeting covering the work area floor to remove dust and debris from the bottom of the workers’ shoes as they leave the work area.”
- Reusable base with non-skid vinyl backing
- Includes one adhesive pad preinstalled
- Clear disposable adhesive sheets are individually tabbed and numbered – simply peel away the top sheet to expose a new surface
- Large adhesive surface removes dust from shoes, casters, and wheels
One base with one 30-sheet pad.