Hard pad for RAS 115.04E rotary sander. For sanding flat surfaces and narrow edges. Mechanical, threaded fastening secures the pad for aggressive sanding applications. The secret to a great finish lies in the use of the right pad and abrasive for the application at hand. With the Festool System, you’ll find a solution for virtually any application, and you’ll produce better results with pads, abrasives, sanders and dust extractors designed to work seamlessly and efficiently together. Festool sanding pads are designed as carefully as every other component for optimum performance and a long life. Festool pads feature the StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes, and enable re-use of partially used abrasives. A highly-resilient, heat-resistant MPE foam is utilized in all our pads for consistent finishing results, uniform wearing, and extended pad life. Because sanding pads will eventually fatigue and require replacement, it is advisable to keep a fresh pad at hand to avoid a break in work. Includes 1 sanding pad.
- Hard pad delivers high edge strength for best results on flat surfaces and narrow edges
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes; enables re-use of partially used abrasives
- Solid sheet abrasive (no holes) enables maximum abrasion on the toughest surfaces, while a tool-integrated dust shroud maximizes dust extraction
- Mechanical, threaded fastening secures the pad for aggressive sanding applications.
- Hard version
- high strength of the edges of the sanding pad
- For plain surfaces and narrow edges