- Remove 30+ coats of paint in one application.
- Formulated without methylene chloride or flammable solvents; does not generate any hazardous fumes or odors
- Environmentally friendly paint remover: Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, non-flammable, and contains zero VOCs.
- Paint removal system controls lead-dust dispersal on historic restoration and lead remediation projects.
- Our Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System makes lead-based paint removal safe and easy for homeowners to tackle any type of paint removal project.
- 5 gallon kit
In just one application, the Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System can cover approximately 20 square feet per gallon kit and remove more than 30 coats of paint from a wide range of surfaces, including, wood, brick, concrete, stone, stucco, plaster, cast iron, steel, marble, and fiberglass. Not only is the Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Removal System safe and easy to use, but it’s also biodegradable, making this the best paint stripper for the homeowner and environment.
Every Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System includes a paste remover, paint removal application tool, Dumond® Laminated Paper, and Citri-Lize™ neutralizer. When you need paint removal products for stripping paint from more complex or molded surfaces, the Peel Away® 1 Complete Removal System is excellent for removing paint from inside intricately carved areas and is highly recommended for historic restorations and other projects involving lead-based paint abatement.
How to remove paint using the Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System:
- Spread or spray the Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover paste over the surface to be stripped.
- Cover the paste remover with Dumond® Laminated Paper, which controls evaporation, and leave it covered until all of the paint is dissolved.
- When it is ready, place the paint removal tool under the Dumond® Laminated paper and scrape product from the surface.
- Wash the paint-stripped surface with clean water.
- Neutralize the surface using our new Citri-Lize™ neutralizer included in the kit.
ADVANTAGES OF LEAD PAINT ENCAPSULATION
When removing dangerous lead paint from wood and other surfaces, you want to prevent lead particles from escaping into the air or onto the surrounding area. During the paint stripping process using Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System, the Dumond® Laminated Paper keeps the paint removal paste and paint in a wet or damp state, trapping the harmful lead particles. Before disposal of lead-based material, please refer to federal and local regulations.
Peel Away 1 GHS SDS