Water Reducible Alkyd Enamel is a water-thinned industrial enamel offering the application and performance characteristics of a conventional alkyd enamel.
- Ease of application.
- Exceptional flow allows for an aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Excellent protective qualities when used in interior or exterior applications.
- For helpful information, check out our tools and resources page
Colorant Used: Universal
Color System Supported: Benjamin Moore COLORx® and X-Rite ColorDesigner
- Available Colors: Black, Tintable White, Clear Base
- Sheen (or Gloss): Gloss
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Water Reducible Alkyd
- Recommended Use: Interior, Exterior
- MPI Rating: 157
- VOC Level: 336.0