ZipWall® 12 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are designed for the professional contractor. They are easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver! These poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 12 feet high and twist to lock. Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
The ZipWall® 12 poles are the prime ZipWall® poles. Anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock, and the best foundation for ZipWall® accessories like FoamRail™ tapeless seals. These poles are built for heavy use and their size is perfect for both residential and commercial jobs.
The 2-Pack is ideal for adding to your ZipWall® Dust Barrier System. Two poles can also be used to close off a hallway or small room less than 10 feet wide.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 12′ (from 4′ 7″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 2 lb
- GripDisks™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Two 12′ anodized aluminum spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads). Plastic sheeting is not included.