- Special bayonet Grip Tip™ holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
- R042 Conversion Tip stores in the end of the grip to make all threaded tools GT compatible
- Instantly change tools with one push on the fiberglass-reinforced nylon lever
- Hexagonal aluminum inner pole prevents twisting; rugged fiberglass outer pole
- Easily adjusts in 6” increments with a touch of the thumb, then locks securely in place
Sherlock GT Convertible poles have our R042 Conversion Tip stored in the handle. It gives common threaded tools the quick on and off feature, making them GT compatible, so painters can use any tool with the system! To shift gears to threads, just pull the adapter out of the grip and attach it to the GT tip. It’s the perfect balance of power and precision handling.
Lock-on – Sherlock GT poles have the only true no-twist feature on the market. Instead of threads, the smooth Grip TipTM holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot loosen. No need for pit stops to retighten. Quick-disconnect in two seconds flat. Change length with no slips as well – just a touch and the poles lock securely in place.