- Built-in 5 1⁄2” wide roll-off area; soft-feel elastomer adds comfort
- Powerful, integrated magnet holds a brush; won’t rust or trap paint for easier cleaning
- Security strap automatically expands to allow room for larger hands
- Durable polypropylene resists solvents and paint buildup
- 8 1⁄2” L x 7” W x 6 1⁄2” D
- Rigid, form-fitting liners are great for quick color changes, disposable for instant cleanup
- Liners made of clear, solvent-resistant PET, a recycled plastic
The Perfect Pail for Hands-On Painting
In between brushstrokes the Pelican’s integrated magnet will neatly and securely hold a brush in place. Because it’s molded inside the wall, the magnet won’t rust or trap paint. The 1-quart capacity means painters can use the Pelican pail to fly through cutting-in and trim work without feeling weighed down.
A built-in roller grid makes the Pelican work seamlessly with all rollers 4½-inches or smaller. A ledge at the top of the grid catches excess paint and returns it back into the pail. A notch under the lip keeps the roller frame in place.
Challenging painting tasks are easier because the Pelican makes them more comfortable. To fit different sized hands, the security strap automatically expands. Designed to rest in one hand effortlessly, the Pelican has grip indents for left- or right-hand use. Soft-feel elastomer adds more comfort.
Rigid, form-fitting liners work seamlessly with the Pelican pail. Great for quick color changes. Liners protect the pail and offer instant cleanup. Made of clear, solvent-resistant PET (a recycled plastic).