- Quick-release retaining spring prevents roller slippage, yet allows easy, one-rap removal
- Smooth-rolling bearings eliminate shank wear and gray streaks
- Durable, green™ fiberglass-reinforced nylon cage and endcaps
- Chrome-plated 5/16” shank, 90˚ angle
- Full-size polypropylene grip with reinforced threads, Sherlock GT® compatible
There are many reasons why Sherlock is the world’s best-selling professional frame. The quick-release spring prevents roller slippage, yet allows clean, one-rap removal. Internal bearings keep the durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon cage spinning smoothly. All Sherlock frames also have a 90-degree, chrome-plated, 5/16-inch shank for control. And the comfortable, full-size grip works perfectly with extension poles, including Sherlock GT®.