Done with all of that dust? Nothing helps you breathe easier like a Festool.
Plutonium Paint: 2.5x the coverage
Check out the latest products and features at Janovic!
- Up to 2.5 times the coverage
- Dries in 3-5 minutes
- Superior UV protection
- Hard, durable satin finish
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Interchangeable Pro Caps
- High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP)
- More vibrant colors with a higher concentration of pigments
- Sprays 360 degrees
- Modified automotive acrylic lacquer
- Eco friendly, no CFCs
- One can of Plutonium™ Paint will comfortably cover 20+ sq. feet, depending on the color.
- With a 70% pigment load and 30% propellant as well as a High Volume Low Pressure delivery system, more paint is hitting the target surface reducing the amount of overspray. Also, our cans are made from tin-free steel, coated on both sides with PET (a polyester polymer). The polymer coating eliminates the need for solvent-based interior lining, thereby significantly reducing any carbon emissions. The finished cans have no welded side seems; this does away with the need for copper and water during manufacturing.
- Yes. Our paint is water resistant. It is not waterproof. For additional water resistance apply a protective clear coat. We offer a gloss clear coat. For matte finish maintenance you can use any acrylic brand.